The megatrend towards remote teams and distributed value creation call for new leadership skills and new ways to execute your leadership.
In this 3-day, company-specific workshop, we will identify and focus on the key challenges in your distributed teams in the context of your value streams. We will do this with the aim of converting your distributed teams into highly productive delivery engines.
We will discuss leadership core values and challenges in your organisation in order to enable your teams to thrive and deliver at the same time. We will apply agile leadership practices and create a roadmap of leadership skills that you can use to improve yourself as a leader.
By adopting Lean-Agile methods into your environment, we can provide you with hands-on tools and techniques to efficiently identify, prioritise, plan, execute, check and adjust the tasks undertaken by your teams, and make it much easier to communicate and follow up on progress in your remote teams.
The Force Agile model for remote teams will be discussed in detail and we will show how you can adapt the aspects in the model to your environment. Finally, you will learn the basics of building a continuous learning culture in your remote teams.
About this workshop
Upon completion of the course, you will be in a position to:
- 1. Identify, extract and focus on the key challenges to overcome in your organisation to enable highly efficient remote teamwork
- 2. How to develop your remote teams to increase their productivity 3. The leadership core values that enable your teams to thrive and deliver
- 4. The core competencies needed to managing remote teams in your organisation
- 5. Develop a roadmap containing skills and competences that you can use in your own leadership practices
- 6. Gain a competitive edge by applying agile leadership practices to your remote teams
- 7. How to strengthen social aspects and develop affiliation in remote teams
- 8. Thoroughly understand the Force Agile framework for value creation in remote teams
- 9. How to build a continuous learning culture and apply the learning to remote teamwork
- 10. How corporate vision and values can be preserved and even improved in remote teams
- 11. Use relevant examples to learn how to apply methods, tools and techniques to develop best practices remote teamwork
This is what’s included when you book this course:
- Workshop documentation, containing full-colour slides with notes and explanations to images and exercises
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam for the “Remote Team Leadership Certificate”
- Certificate of completion
- One-year membership to the Force Agile Platform with access to downloadable white papers, articles, course updates and more
Attendance of the course:
- This course is open to all individuals. There is no requirement for prior experience. However, prior leadership and/or agile experience is useful to develop a deeper understanding, as well as allowing for fuller utilisation of the content of this course.
3-Day Workshop | Enquire about this workshop for your company
Book this course:
Book your workshop and start now!