Leading by example is key in managing remote teams. But that is not enough. Get the overview and input needed to transform your leadership and prepare you for the remote leadership challenges.
Leaders need a skill set that combines the understanding of decentralised decision making, trust, and responsibilities. And they need to create affiliation in and between their teams by practicing a clear vision and communicating the company’s core values. We will get into the basics of how to strengthen social aspects and develop productive distributed teams.
Furthermore, we will present and discuss the Force Agile model for distributed value creation, and show, by using examples from the attendees, how to apply methods, tools and techniques from the model in order to help remote teams deliver value on a continuous basis.
About this webinar
Upon completion of the course, you will be in a position to:
- 1. Identify, understand and cope with some of the many challenges that come with remote teamwork
- 2. How to develop remote teams to be more productive on a continuous basis
- 3. The leadership core values that enable teams to thrive and deliver
- 4. The core competencies of managing remote teams
- 5. Gain a competitive edge by applying agile leadership practices to your remote teams
- 6. How to strengthen social aspects and develop affiliation in remote teams
- 7. Overview of the Force Agile framework for value creation in distributed teams
- 8. How to go about to build continuous learning practices in remote teams
- 9. How corporate vision and values can be preserved and improved in remote teams
- 10. Illustrative and relevant examples to learn how to apply methods, tools and techniques to develop best practices remote teamwork
This is what’s included when you book this course:
- Course workbook, containing full-colour slides with notes and explanations of images and exercises
- Course certificate of completion
Attendance of the course:
- This course is open to all individuals. There is no requirement for prior experience. However, prior leadership and/or agile experience is useful to develop a deeper understanding, as well as allowing for fuller utilisation of the content of this course.