Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner.
During this two-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
This course equips you with a massive set of tools to:
Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Building an Agile Team
Planning the Iteration
Executing the Iteration
Executing the Program Increment
Upon completion of the course, you will be in a position to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
This is what’s included when you book this course:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Attendance of the course:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Examination & certification
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.