Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 5 Architect.
The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions.
During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
This course equips you with a massive set of tools to:
Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
Aligning architecture with business value
Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
Upon completion of the course, you will be in a position to:
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
This is what’s included when you book this course:
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Architect (ARCH) exam1
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendance of the course:
- Have attended at least one SAFe course
- Have participated in at least one ART and one PI
Examination & certification
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam Agile Practices Foundation Certificate and all related study materials. You can choose one of two exams: