How a Lean-Agile approach to ISO 9001 can solve the implementation difficulties many organisations are facing.
Many organisations are facing challenges when implementing the requirements from the ISO-standards. Challenges like lack of engagement, silo mentality, heavy bureaucracy and burdensome documentation with low buy-in from users within the organisation.
This is a highly practical course for organisations working with ISO-standards aiming to take the next step to ensure that the requirements from ISO are implemented throughout the organisation.
In this course we will guide you through the requirements in the ISO 9001 standard for Quality management and map them to relevant tools and methods used in Lean and Agile frameworks.
The goal of this one-day course is to give you the tools and insight to a hassle-free implementation of ISO-requirements using a Lean-Agile approach in your organisation.
”A very interesting day with reflections and insight into how everything is connected. Everything delivered in an easy-to-understand way.Henrik WiklundBoliden Minerals AB
”Very experienced course leaders who constantly keeps focus on the practical application and of what’s important to know.Chris SjögrenAurora Innovation
”Good content, professional and credible course leaders. Gives me energy and more confidence to work agile with management systems.Cristian SjövindMetanoia Advisors
Upon completion of the course, you will be in a position to:
- ISO 9001 requirements and what they mean in practice
- A selection of useful Lean and Agile tools and methods linked to ISO requirements
- How to minimize bureaucracy and heavy documentation
- Gain a competitive edge by creating a culture of continuous improvements
This is what’s included when you book this course:
- Course workbook, containing full-colour slides with notes and explanations of images and exercises
- Course diploma of completion
Attendance of the course:
- This course is open to all individuals. There is no requirement for prior experience. However, some knowledge in ISO requirements and/or Lean-Agile methodology are useful, but not needed.
- 1 day
Examination & certification
This course does not lead to an exam. However, a diploma of course completion will be awarded. Lean-Agile approach to ISO 9001 / 14001 Course Completion Diploma